Author: cyckl <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2020 16:37:20 -0700
1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
diff --git a/README.md b/README.md
@@ -4,11 +4,12 @@ A mock Twitter embed generator bot for Discord, now written in Go.
1. Install Go
2. Install [discordgo](https://github.com/bwmarrin/discordgo) with `go get github.com/bwmarrin/discordgo`
+3. Build the bot with `go build`
3. Start the bot and pass your token to it
- `./tweeter -t <bot token>`
-- User information pasted into tweet embed (with support for nicknames)
+- User information added into tweet embed (with support for nicknames)
- Randomized likes and retweets
- Accurate recreation of Discord embed
- Written in Go, I guess
@@ -23,7 +24,7 @@ There are three available commands:
This generates a tweet with the provided text.
Report any bugs or other odd behaviors to the Issues page and I'll try to get it all patched up. Thanks for taking a look!